Place water efficiency at the heart of your agronomic strategy
Discover our expert Piloting and Modulation solutions to optimize the potential of your crops every day
Our flagship solutions
to control your irrigation
Why go all out for the benefit of water?
Water is the # 1 factor in crop yield and quality. It is largely a constituent of plants, is essential in all processes of mineralization and assimilation in the soil.
It enhances the agronomic potential and gives the best of the plant-soil-climate relationship.
Our control and modulation solutions
Our Decision Making Tools (DMT), our equipment and our services will save you time, precision and accuracy in your daily interventions to increase the efficiency of your water availability.
Our three offers Columbus®, Monitam® and Orasa® combine a combination of advanced agronomic and technological know-how for reliable, efficient and profitable solutions.
Choosing a CoRHIZE solution is no accident for our customers.
Because if in this increasingly simplified world, everything tends to be alike, everything is not equal.
At CoRHIZE, we believe that economic performance comes first from technical performance. Since 2007, we have been specializing in solutions that add value to water, through better knowledge of soil variability, management of irrigation providing the right dose at the right time, control of densities adapted to the water potential of the fields.
CoRHIZE, from the Greek rhiza: root
Frequently asked questions
CoRHIZE supports you to get a good start in piloting your irrigation.
Piloting your irrigation brings gains on two levels:
- an increase in turnover and net margin / ha, by more harvest sold at a higher average price: more yield, better quality, gain in size, gain in dry matter, more homogeneity, better condition sanitary …
- optimization of your water availability over the season. The objective being to provide just the water necessary to cover the actual needs of the plants, the efficiency of the water is actualy increased. This can translate into savings in irrigation run, thus reducing the volumes of water consumed, electricity, wear and tear on equipment and labor.
The piloting of irrigation is based on the field but also on all the irrigated areas of the farm, the overall vision helping arbitration according to technical and economic issues.
Profile capacitance probes provide many advantages:
- they measure the humidity in a significant volume of soil all around each sensor
- with a humidity and temperature sensors that measures every 10cm of depth, they “slice” the soil in thin layers, allowing you to see how far the water penetrates and how it is then used by the roots.
- whatever the humidity level, the measurement is very reliable and doesn’t degrade
- in excess situation, the capacitive probe quantifies the excess water
- a profile capacitance probe is very easy to install and does not impact the soil structure and routs environment
- it is also easy to remove
To fully understand the benefits of an AquaCheck profile capacitance probe.
Start with a probe!
A well placed probe already gives very precise information at a place on the plot which will be considered as a reference point. In general, it is preferable to position it in the zone which “retains the least”, therefore having the most limiting RAW (Readily Alavable Water). And you will manage your irrigation knowingly.
In some plots with very high variability, it is possible to install a second probe in the heaviest area. This thus makes it possible to limit the range of variability of the water reserve of the plot.
If your irrigation equipment and water resources allow it, you can also modulate your irrigation.
CoRHIZE, as an experienced and reliable partner, is able to fully understand all of the issues and respond to them perfectly by offering you quality solutions.
Whether you have a simple project or a very ambitious one in terms of its scope or its implementation time, CoRHIZE knows how to adapt to give you satisfaction.
Absolutely ! Our services are not limited to the realization of your project. As a client you benefit from individual and personalized follow-up, because each situation, each project is different.
We have also implemented tools to help us respond to you, such as our online support platform.