Mc DORADO 12000 Controller Description
The new DORADO 12000 takes on all the functions of the legendary MCK12000, combining a more compact case and a full continuous display of information. It displays all useful information such as total and partial surfaces sown but above all the actual density and average spacing between grains on the row, global instant and individual rank by rank.
4 rows: 1,220.00 euros HT
5 rows: 1,330.00 euros HT
6 rows: 1,430.00 euros HT
7 rows: 1,530.00 euros HT
8 rows: 1,630.00 euros HT
9 rows: 1,730.00 euros HT
10 rows: 1,830.00 euros HT
11 rows: 1,930.00 euros HT
12 rows: 2,030.00 euros HT
The DORADO 12000 will immediately alert you (visual and audible alarm) of any problems:
- grain descent (passage mode)
- any density error (instant seed density/m2)
- the presence of doubles or gaps on each row (spacing between seed rank by row)
For seeders equipped with liquid weeding, the DORADO 12000 can also control doses/ha by simply adding a flow meter (provided as an option) on the distribution circuit. It will report on the ha flow continuously.
Setting Day/Night of the case, simple to use, all the information under the eyes.
By default, use standard MC Electronics cells with a pair of 3 or 4 eyes (allowing you to control rapeseed). Can also use 6-eye cells to count small seeds such as vegetable seeds.
A complete DORADO 12000 kit includes:
- 1 DORADO 12000 monitor and power cable
- 1 5m beam with the number of starts suitable for the number of rows
- 1 speed sensor
- the number of cells corresponding with their specific support for each sower model (see us to find out the availability of the type of support for your seeder)