Description of Digitroll Calibra
DIGITROLL’s CALIBRA and INTEGRA seedling controllers track not only seed blockages or absences in real time, but also seed flow for seeding density. They are a valuable help to avoid unseeded or badly sown surfaces, often unrecoverable. All the know-how of DIGITROLL offering state-of-the-art technology at an affordable price.
The DIGITROLL CALIBRA will immediately alert you (visual and audible alarm) of any seed descent problems:
– either complete blockage or no seed
– an abnormal drop/increase in density compared to an alert range.
The monitor takes into account variations in flow in the descent tubes that may come from a change in speed thanks to its progress sensor and does not warn badly in case of slowing down or accelerating the machine.
Digitroll cells are known for their reliability, even for small seeds like rapeseed, and incorporate an automatic dust detection system.
Note: The Calibretta is suitable for 18 to 36 row seeders, and the Calibra up to 64 rows.(It is nevertheless possible to equip a sower with less than 18 rows)
Blockage detectors/seed absence sensors
DS4000i optimodules monitor the flow of seeds. Each cell is equipped with 4 light beams that detect the passage of seeds, even small seeds like rapeseed. Thanks to the easy and accurate calibration of the seed flow, blockages are detected immediately.
- DS4000i sensors
- Serial connection of 4-cell modules to each other (cable gain)
- Control up to 64 rows
- Adaptable for tubes 25-35 mm in diameter
- 4 beams per cell (detection of problems in less than 2 seconds)
- Sensors very easy to clean by a manual sleeve degraffing system very fast, requiring no tools
- Robust aluminum case, dimensions: 205 x 115 x 30 mm
- Easy controls with 7 buttons and backlit LCD screen and two quick control LEDs
- Multi-languages including French
- Power voltage 10..24VDC
- Temperature of use -20/70oC
- Storage temperature -30/80oC
- 2-year builder warranty
A CALIBRA kit includes:
- 1 Monitor and its power cable
- 1 Single-bring cable from the first group of cells to the last
- The number of cells that fit your seeder
- 1 advancement sensor
Photoelectric cells are preferentially placed at the exit of the distribution head on pneumatic seeders. The cuckoo/cuckoo of a snub by soil changes the pressure in the tube and consequently the passage of the seeds as soon as the distribution head is released. This is immediately detected by the cell.
On mechanical seeders, the cells are to be installed at the bottom of the descent, the detection of the plug problem will be done physically by filling the rows up to the cell.
Contact us for any information or a quote to equip your seeder according to its characteristics